In Doodly you do have the option to create primary and sub-folders to organize your videos.
- The first option is to right-click on the My Projects folder to create a new folder.
- The second option is to right-click on New Folder at the top next to the Projects title.
- To create sub-folders once you have a primary folder created right-click on the folder where you will be given the option to create the sub-folder that is specific to that primary folder.
- You also have the option to move projects/videos accross folders. To do this, click on the title of the video in the existing folder and drag it into the new folder that it should be added to. See the demo below.
- Additionally, you can use the create new video option within a new folder to start a new project that will be stored in that folder by default.
- In addition to using the right-click option to create folders you can also use that option to delete and rename the folders.