You have the option to group assets that will allow you to perform the listed actions below.
1. Set the "asset settings" for the group of images.
2. Rotate the images
3. Move the images to the back or the front of the scene.
4. Delete the group of images.
5. Rotate the grouped assets.
6. You can also move the assets as a group once selected.
Note: On a Mac computer you will use the "command" tab and click on each asset that you would like to group. On a PC computer, you will use the "control" tab and click on each asset that you would like to group.
Asset Settings: The settings that are configured will apply to all of the assets in that group.
Move assets to the back or front
Delete the group of assets
Rotate the assets