Start a new topic

Export options

We need more options when it comes to exporting our doodly. 

The screen resolutions already present are ok, but what I am in particular thinking of, is exporting the video as individual frames (tiffs, png or jpegs) with good quality settings. Also I would like to see the option to export an individual frame (that can be used as a video thumbnail).

Exporting the video as individual frames should include the music in best possible quality (wav, or perhaps the more lossy quality 320kbps mp3).

This would go well with making a proper doodly movie with a bit of editing in a video editing suite. The features within the doodly software is too basic to provide all the needs of some videos.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really love what I have seen so far of Doodly. But I just have some thoughts when it comes to make it even better.

Thank you.

3 people like this idea

It would be great if we could export with alpha channel!!! Please consider it  :)

2 people like this
Agreed. Alpha channel would be perfect to include in the export, hence what file yoi want to export into (mp4, stills (tiffs, png, jpegs)).
After I exporting video, unable to play the video? the size on this video is 0 bytes I also try to up load this video on 'FILMORO' video maker software, but it wasn't support.
jpg
jpg
Login or Signup to post a comment