Available Membership Levels
The current membership levels available for Doodly are Gold, Platinum, and Enterprise.
- Gold Doodly membership was designed for personal use (i.e. for yourself or for use within your own business) and includes access to the Doodly image and sound libraries, editing tools and features and product updates. There are 200 characters, 200 props, scenes & images as well as 20 music tracks pre-loaded with the gold membership.
- The Platinum membership includes an expanded set of premium doodle designs including 750 character poses, 1,100 unique props, scenes & images, and 40 music tracks. These can be used with unlimited restrictions in personal videos made with Doodly! Platinum membership also includes access to Doodly Club, which includes 2 new characters in 40 poses (80 total) & 50 new Props each and every month.
- Enterprise includes all the features of Platinum, plus 40 additional music tracks (80 total) and allows you to create and sell Doodly videos of your own while retaining all of the profits yourself. This upgrade was designed for those members who wish to use Doodly and create doodle videos as a business. Enterprise membership also includes access to Doodly Club. For more information on use with an Enterprise License please click here.
If you have any questions about the membership levels please contact our support team.
More About Enterprise
The Doodly Enterprise License was designed for anyone who wants to earn a profit from their video creations. This upgrade allows members to use the image library for creating, maintaining and selling their doodle video designs as a business .
Since we don't limit you on the price you charge clients, this service is available as a completely customizable business.
Please Note: To protect Doodly members who invest in this upgrade, if a high level of activity is detected within non-enterprise accounts, our system will flag the account for further investigation and potentially lock the account per our terms of service.
While we do not have a preview feature, we do offer a no-risk money back guarantee.
Please Note: We are happy to honor refund requests, provided they are sent within 14 days of the original purchase.
Verifying Your Upgrades
If you purchased Platinum, the Doodly logo within the left side of your dashboard will have an orange star icon:
You will also notice that Platinum images have the orange star icon as well:
If you have the Doodly Enterprise you will see that listed on the right-hand side of your dashboard:
If you have Doodly Club you will see a sub-menu filter:
Please Note These new upgrade designations were released with Doodly Version 10.1.1
Trouble Accessing your Upgrade
The Doodly system uses
Please reach out to Doodly Support - with the subject title "Account Upgrade Issue". To ensure the most efficient processing of this update, we ask that you provide all of the following information:
- Your Doodly login email address
- The email you use with PayPal
- The transaction ID provided with each
purchase,sent to you in the JVZoo receipt you received via email upon completion of your investment (Begins with AP- )
- The specification of which product belongs to each transaction ID
- For example: "Doodly: AP-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Doodly Pro: AP-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "