How Do I Customize Video Settings?
There are several different video settings within a Doodly project that you have the ability to customize.
Changing the Name of the Video
To rename a previously created project within Doodly please click on the Settings button:
Next, you will see the Video Settings menu. Please navigate to the Title field and enter the new title you would like to apply to your project:
Changing the Background and Hand Style
- Select Settings
- Simply click on the black ground and hand style that you would like to use. Note: You cannot change background or hand style per slide
Please Note: Unfortunately, Doodly is not able to support different background styles for different slides within the same doodle video.
Choosing When the Video Ends
- You can select if you'd like your video to end when the animation ends, or when both the audio and animation end
- Once that is complete, click Apply to activate the setting and return to the main editor screen within Doodly
Using the Auto Erase Mode
The Doodly Auto-Erase feature causes Doodly to erase automatically when you have stacked two images on top of each other, however, it is only available with certain illustrator/hand-styles at this time.
- To activate the auto-erase action within a Doodly project please click on the Settings button:
- Next, you will see the Video Settings menu. Please navigate to the Erase Mode drop down. If the hand style has the auto-erase feature available, you can select the setting within that drop down
- You can choose from 4 different Eraser Settings
- Once that is complete, click Apply to activate the setting and return to the main editor screen within Doodly.
Changing the Transition In-between the Scenes
- Select the "Settings" button located in the top left-hand corner of the timeline
- You will then be brought to "Video Settings", navigate to the "Scene Transitions:" drop down menu
Choose which transition you would like to use, and then select "Apply" to save your changes
You have now changed how your scenes transition!
Please Note The erase feature is only available for certain illustrator/hand-styles at this time, however, we are working to apply the feature to all hand options.