I Purchased an Upgrade, but Do Not Have Access!
The Doodly system uses email addresses to link user accounts with new upgrades. If you registered your Doodly account with one email address, and use a different email address for your PayPal account, it is likely that our system was unable to recognize you as the same user when you purchased an upgrade. However, not to worry - this is an easy fix!
Please reach out to Doodly Support - with the subject title "Account Upgrade Issue". To ensure the most efficient processing of this update, we ask that you provide all of the following information:
- Your Doodly login email address
- The email you use with PayPal
- The transaction ID provided with each purchase, sent to you in the JVZoo receipt you received via email upon completion of your investment (Begins with AP- )
- The specification of which product belongs to each transaction ID
- For example: "Doodly: AP-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Doodly Pro: AP-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "
If you are unable to locate your JVZoo receipt please click here for more information.